1. Vasiliev, V.V., Barynin, V.A., Razin, A.F., Anisogrid composite lattice structures – development and aerospace applications. Compos Struct 94 (2012), 1117–1127.
2. Morozov, E.V., Lopatin, A.V., Nesterov, V.A., Finite-element modelling and buckling analysis of anisogrid composite lattice cylindrical shells. Compos Struct 93 (2011), 308–323.
3. Morozov, E.V., Lopatin, A.V., Nesterov, V.A., Buckling analysis and design of anisogrid composite lattice conical shells. Compos Struct 93 (2011), 3150–3162.
4. Vasiliev, V.V., Mechanics of composite structures. 1993, Taylor & Francis, Washington.
5. Vasiliev, V.V., Morozov, E.V., Advanced mechanics of composite materials and structural elements. third ed., 2013, Elsevier, Amsterdam.
6. Totaro, G., Local buckling modelling of isogrid and anisogrid lattice cylindrical shells with triangular cells. Compos Struct 94 (2012), 446–452.
7. Totaro, G., Local buckling modelling of isogrid and anisogrid lattice cylindrical shells with hexagonal cells. Compos Struct 95 (2013), 403–410.
8. Totaro, G., Optimal design concepts for flat isogrid and anisogrid lattice panels longitudinally compressed. Compos Struct 129 (2015), 101–110.
9. Zheng, Q., Ju, S., Jiang, D., Anisotropic mechanical properties of diamond lattice composites structures. Compos Struct 109 (2014), 23–30.
10. Leissa AW. Vibration of Shells, NASA SP-288, Washington; 1973.
11. Soedel, W., Vibration of shells and plates. 2005, Marcel Dekker Inc, New York.
12. Qatu, M.S., Vibrations of laminated shells and plates. 2004, Elsevier, Amsterdam.
13. Alijani, F., Amabili, M., Nonlinear vibrations of thick laminated circular cylindrical panels. Compos Struct 96 (2013), 643–660.
14. Tornabene, F., Brischetto, S., Fantuzzi, N., Viola, E., Numerical and exact models for free vibration analysis of cylindrical and spherical shell panels. Compos Part B 81 (2015), 231–250.
15. Fantuzzi, N., Brischetto, S., Tornabene, F., Viola, E., 2D and 3D shell models for the free vibration investigation of functionally graded cylindrical and spherical panels. Compos Struct 154 (2016), 573–590.
16. Xin, L., Hu, Z., Free vibration analysis of laminated cylindrical panels using discrete singular convolution. Compos Struct 149 (2016), 362–368.
17. Civalek, O., Vibration of laminated composite panels and curved plates with different types of FGM composite constituent. Compos B 122 (2017), 89–108.
18. Gontkevich VS. Natural vibrations of plates and shells. Kiev: Nauk Dumka; 1964 (Transl. by Lockheed Missiles and Space Co.).
19. Blevins, R.D., Formulas for natural frequency and mode shape. 2001, Krieger Publishing Company, Malabar, FL.
20. Lopatin, A.V., Morozov, E.V., Shatov, A.V., Buckling of uniaxially compressed composite anisogrid lattice cylindrical panel with clamped edges. Compos Struct 160 (2017), 765–772.
21. Nastran, M.S.C., Quick reference guide. 2011, MSC, Software Corporation.