1. Comer, A.J., Ray, D., Obande, W.O., Jones, D., Lyons, J., Rosca, I., et al. Mechanical characterisation of carbon fibre–PEEK manufactured by laser-assisted automated-tape-placement and autoclave. Compos A 69 (2015), 10–20.
2. Jones, R.M., Mechanics of composite materials. 1999, Taylor & Francis, London.
3. Vinson, J.R., Sierakowski, R.L., The behavior of structures composed of composite materials. 2004, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Hingham MA.
4. Vasiliev, V.V., Morozov, E.V., Advanced mechanics of composite materials and structural elements. 3rd ed., 2013, Elsevier, Amsterdam.
5. Kollar, L.P., Springer, G.S., Mechanics of composite structures. 2003, Cambridge University Press.
6. Dhurvey, P., Mittal, N.D., Review on various studies of composite laminates with ply drop-off. J Eng Appl Sci 8:8 (2013), 595–605.
7. Tsai S. Weight and cost reduction by using unbalanced and unsymmetric laminates. In: Proc18th international conference on composite materials. Jeju, Korea; 2011.
8. Herencia, J.E., Weaver, P.M., Friswell, M.I., Closed-form solutions for buckling of long anisotropic plates with various boundary conditions under axial compression. J Eng Mech 136 (2010), 1105–1114.
9. York CB. Weaver PM. Balanced and symmetric laminates – new perspectives on an old design rule. In: Proc 51st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC structures, structural dynamics, and materials conference, Paper No. AIAA-2010-2775, Orlando, Florida; 2010.
10. Li, D., York, C.B., Bounds on the natural frequencies of laminated rectangular plates with extension-bending coupling. Compos Struct 133 (2015), 863–870.
11. Li, D., York, C.B., Bounds on the natural frequencies of laminated rectangular plates with extension–twisting (and shearing–bending) coupling. Compos Struct 131 (2015), 37–46.
12. York, C.B., On tapered warp-free laminates with single-ply terminations. Compos A 72 (2015), 127–138.
13. York, C.B., On extension-shearing coupled laminates. Compos Struct 120 (2015), 472–482.
14. York, C.B., On bending-twisting coupled laminates. Compos Struct 160 (2017), 887–900.
15. York, C.B., Almeida, S.F.M., On extension-shearing bending-twisting coupled laminates. Compos Struct 164 (2017), 10–22.
16. Gorman, D.J., Ding, W., Accurate free vibration analysis of clamped antisymmetric angle-ply laminated rectangular plates by the Superposition-Galerkin method. Compos Struct 34 (1996), 387–395.
17. Qatu, M., Vibration of laminated shells and plates. 2004, Academic Press/Elsevier.
18. Aygodu, M., Timarci, T., Vibration analysis of cross-ply laminate square with general boundary conditions. Compos Sci Technol 63:7 (2003), 1061–1070.
19. Wei, Shi Jian, Nakatani, A., Kitagawa, H., Vibration analysis of fully clamped arbitrarily laminated plate. Compos Struct 63 (2004), 115–122.
20. Viswanathan, K.K., Karthik, K., Sanyasiraju, Y.V.S.S., Aziz, Z.A., Free vibration study of anti-symmetric angle-ply laminated plates under clamped boundary conditions. Curved Layer Struct 3:1 (2016), 265–275.
21. Javed, S., Viswanathan, K.K., Aziz, Z.A., Prabakar, K., Free vibration of anti-symmetric angle-ply plates with variable thickness. Compos Struct 137 (2016), 56–69.
22. Reddy, J.N., Mechanics of laminated composite plates and shells. Theory and analysis. 2nd ed., 2004, CRC Press, Boca Raton.
23. Blevins, R.D., Formulas for natural frequency and mode shape. 2001, Krieger Publishing Company, Malabar, FL.
24. Nastran, M.S.C., Quick reference guide's: MSC. 2011, Software Corporation.