Institute of Computational Technologies SB RAS has a wide range of international relations. The Institute cooperates fruitfully with the High Performance Computing Center in Stuttgart. The cooperation has begun since meetings of the Russian-German working group on high-performance computing held in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 years. One of the joint projects with German colleagues is the German-Russian Young Scientists' School and Conference on Parallel Programming and High Performance Computing (HPCSchool) held in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2015 ears and planned to be in 2017 year. Another our European partner is the Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, whose researchers take part in the joint Russian-Serbian working group on mathematical modeling. The international conference «Mathematical and Information Technologies (MIT)» is jointly organized in 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016 years.). At this conference the researchers presented results of joint scientific projects.
The Institute of Computational Technologies SB RAS has close cooperation with colleagues from the near abroad country Kazakhstan. Researches on mathematical modeling and information technologies are conducted jointly with the Kazakh State University named after al-Farabi and the East Kazakhstan University named after S. Amanzholov. Also, the international conference «Computational and Informational Technologies in Science, Engineering and Education CITech» is organized in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2015 years. Here the results of joint research were presented.
- High Performance Computing Center in Stuttgart, Germany;
- University of Freiburg, Germany;
- Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts;
- University of Pristina in Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia;
- University of Nis, Serbia;
- Kazakh State University named after al-Farabi, Kazakhstan;
- East Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholova, Kazakhstan..
Many researchers of the Institute of Computational Technologies SB RAS take an active part in the work of international scientific and public organizations:
- Asian Computational Fluid Dynamics Society;
- American Mathematical Society;
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers;
- European Academy of Sciences;
- European Geophysical Society;
- Tsunami Commission for the Department of Earth Sciences of RAS.